.Net FullStack Developer
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for .Net FullStack Developer for a company hiring in Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
.Net FullStack Developer Job Descriptions
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer and .NET Core Developer in Agile environments.
- Have 4+ years software development experience and skilled in Microsoft Azure.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (such as C# and Visual Basic .NET).
- Expertise in designing, building, testing, and maintaining cloud applications and services on Microsoft Azure. In addition, he/she should have the ability to program in a language supported by Azure and proficiency in Azure SDKs, data storage options, data connections, APIs, app authentication and authorization, compute and container deployment, debugging, performance tuning, and monitoring.
- Hands-on knowledge on Azure Kubernates service, Function App, Service Bus, Queue mechanisms
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MSSQL & MySQL), web servers (e.g. IIS, Apache & Nginx) and UI/UX design.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Outstanding communication, presentation abilities and teamwork skills
.Net FullStack Developer Skills
.Net FullStack Developer Salary
Average salary for .Net FullStack Developer ranges from RM 10,500 to RM 19,500 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On DG Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
DG Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.