Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Data Scientist for a company hiring in Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Data Scientist Job Descriptions
- Works with the internal business customers in the definition of scope, requirements, processes, and procedures to ensure the success of projects.
- Analyzes, designs, develops, tests, and implements high quality solutions in support of analytics
- Be responsible for the designing, developing, testing, and deployment of data platform.
- Enhance existing data platform for analytics, extraction, and perform optimization.
- Design predictive models and pattern recognition to detect patterns/trends in financial data.
- Enhance existing data platform (for analytics and extraction) and perform optimization.
- Applies Agile development methodologies to projects of various sizes
- Ability to serve as internal business consultant to Conceive, Design, Develop and Deliver data science, predictive and/or prescriptive analytics to solve critical business problems. Experience articulating business questions and using mathematical techniques to arrive at an answer using available data.
- Translate analysis results into business recommendations
- To work independently and as part of the analytical project team to accomplish the objectives for our business partners.
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Economics, Statistics, or 5 years equivalent experience
- Applied experience with statistical analyses, forecasting, predictive and prescriptive modeling techniques including machine learning.
- Proficiency in a wide range of data science techniques to extract, transform, harmonize and prepare large-scale data sets for modeling.
You will have a competitive edge if you:
- Understanding in Natural Language Processing, text understanding, classification, pattern recognition, recommendation systems, targeting systems, ranking systems or similar.
- Knowledgeable and familiarity with cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Data Scientist Skills
Data Scientist Salary
Average salary for Data Scientist ranges from RM 3,850 to RM 7,150 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On DG Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
DG Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.