Homebased Interpreter (Cantonese - English)
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Homebased Interpreter (Cantonese - English) for a company hiring in Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Homebased Interpreter (Cantonese - English) Job Descriptions
Candidates will be assisting inbound calls by translating conversations from English to Cantonese and vise versa.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Work from home
- Rotational shift job, full time for 12 months under contract.
- 9 hours per shift (including 1 hour lunch break), for 5 days a week.
- Work through some weekends and Public Holiday
- Candidates must be fluent in English
- Candidates must be fluent in Cantonese
- Candidates must be able to read and write in Chinese
- Candidates must have access to stable internet Connection (100 Mbps)
- Candidates must able to work during odd hours (Rotational Night Shifts)
- Education Requirement: SPM
- Candidates need to be able to start work on 15th November.
- EPF & SOCSO
- Annual Leaves
- Professional Development (Training)
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Medical Coverage
- Reimbursements & MCs/Emergency Leaves
Homebased Interpreter (Cantonese - English) Skills
Homebased Interpreter (Cantonese - English) Salary
Average salary for Homebased Interpreter (Cantonese - English) ranges from RM 3,500 to RM 6,500 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On DG Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
DG Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.