Software Engineer (PHP)
Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Software Engineer (PHP) for a company hiring in Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Software Engineer (PHP) Job Descriptions
- Participate in deployment of system including user requirement scoping, design, coding, testing and implementation;
- Ensure the successful delivery of the various products and solutions within estimated time frames;
- Provide technical advice and recommendations for software solutions and practices;
- Evaluate and adopt new technologies for company or team efficiency improvement;
- Maintain and support existing system.
- Has at least two (2) years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Own at least Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, or Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree, or Professional Certificate
- Required language: English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Malaysian only
- Below 35 years old
- Parking Allowance
- Career Growth
- Performance Rewards
- Annual Leave
- Medical Benefit [Medical, Dental, Optical]
- Salary Increment
Software Engineer (PHP) Skills
Software Engineer (PHP) Salary
Average salary for Software Engineer (PHP) ranges from RM 4,200 to RM 7,800 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On DG Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
DG Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.