Kuala Lumpur Sentral, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for .Net Developer for a company hiring in Kuala Lumpur Sentral, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
.Net Developer Job Descriptions
• Responsible for building customized enhancements to existing SaaS product
• Interact with peer team members and identify work tasks to pick-up
• Work directly with Consulting and Product teams
• Passion for a highly scalable performant experience.
• Knowledge of (and a passion for) current trends and best practices in middle-layer and back-end architecture, including performance, continuous integration, scalability and stability
• Build Proof of Concepts and close to Production ready APIs and back-end
• Fast-paced environment
• Collaborate with other team members to build core application functionality
• Very strong design skills and understanding of well-engineered design
You're an ideal candidate if you are...
· Bachelors/Master’s degree from an accredited college/university in technology related field however experience may substitute for education
· 2 - 4 years of IT experience with appetite for high-end software development
· Strong software engineering experience across the full development lifecycle with the ability to write specs, design and implement code, ensure code is well tested and deployed successfully
· Experience in building apps based on architecture in .Net and .Net Core (C#, .Net framework, CLR, ASP.NET), XML, schemas
· Proficient with SQL Server
· Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, RESTful architectures, Design Patterns, Data Structures
· Good working knowledge of CI/CD environments
· Collaborative team member with good communication skill used to working in Agile teams
· Familiar with cloud technologies (Azure preferred)
· Growth mindset – enjoy learning
.Net Developer Skills
.Net Developer Salary
Average salary for .Net Developer ranges from RM 10,500 to RM 19,500 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On DG Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
DG Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.