Senior Sales and Business Development Manager
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Senior Sales and Business Development Manager for a company hiring in Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Senior Sales and Business Development Manager Job Descriptions
- Develop channel partners strategies for B2B and B2C sales including targeting, recruiting and onboarding new channels partners.
- Exceed sales target to end users and customers, through leads generation and networking.
- Lead a team of sales managers in channel partner organization, and direct their sales team to meet quota and other KPIs.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders from sales leadership, marketing, finance etc to define go-to-market strategies and execute this plan timely.
- Manage distributors for channels expansion, and review their sell-in/sell-out plan, weekly and monthly.
- Track sales pipelines and ensure on track to target.
- Ability to work under pressure meeting multiple objectives with time constraints.
- Leads weekly sales meeting to update progress.
- Minimally a Diploma but ideally a Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or Science from an accredited Institution.
- At least 7-10 years of B2B and/or B2C experience in consumer, commercial or industrial.
- Candidates with proven track record in retail /medical devices/ education/ commercial / public sector / large factories are highly advantageous.
- Demonstrate success in current or past employment in driving market penetration for new brand/ product in startup company is a plus.
- Possess Individuals entrepreneur and tenacity spirit, and a strong team player.
- Fluency in English, Bahasa and Mandarin preferred, but not mandatory.
Senior Sales and Business Development Manager Skills
Senior Sales and Business Development Manager Salary
Average salary for Senior Sales and Business Development Manager ranges from RM 1,400 to RM 2,600 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On DG Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
DG Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.