Procurement / Purchasing Executive
No 1, Jalan Tasik Permaisuri 2, Bandar Tun Razak Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Procurement / Purchasing Executive for a company hiring in No 1, Jalan Tasik Permaisuri 2, Bandar Tun Razak Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Procurement / Purchasing Executive Job Descriptions
Position: Procurement / Purchasing Executive
· Working closely with all departments to ensure their purchases are executed as per Purchasing Policy.
· Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders and documents in accordance company policies and procedures.
· Monitor and ensure the services, parts and materials are purchased at the most competitive prices and delivered on time as per contract.
· Effective negotiate all aspects of supply contracts including required technical specifications, price, delivery schedule, warranty and payment terms.
· Monitor and co-ordinate delivery or items between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered on time and maintain complete updated purchasing records/ data and pricing accordingly.
· Supplier evaluation and assessment in accordance with ISO requirement.
· Track the status of requisitions, contracts, orders and payment & manage the approval process
· Receives the invoice; Checks all the invoices against purchase orders and reviews all documents to be sent to accounts payable for payment
· Prepare the contract to the vendor and develop the contract content based on the detailed scope of work specifications and Price Agreement.
· Manage the contract execution and ensure contract is fit for use at all times during its validity period.
· Undertake any other ad-hoc duties assigned by Management.
Requirements & Experiences:
· Candidate must be possess at least a Diploma, Advance Diploma/ Higher. Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in
· At least 2 year (s) of working experience in the field is required for this position.
· Experience in Telecommunications is add advantages.
· Required Languages: Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
· Immediate Level of Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and Power Point.
· Strong negotiation, communication, presentation and relationship building skills.
· Processes own transportation.
Procurement / Purchasing Executive Skills
Procurement / Purchasing Executive Salary
Average salary for Procurement / Purchasing Executive ranges from RM 2,448 to RM 4,546 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On DG Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
DG Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.