Customer Service Representative
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Customer Service Representative for a company hiring in Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Customer Service Representative Job Descriptions
- To assist the candidate with all aspects of the testing process from registration to test delivery.To interface between candidates, clients and test sites in a professional and efficient manner.
- Follow company guidelines in issuing Promo Codes/Emergency Vouchers whilst adhering to Contact Centre policies and procedures.
- Achieve and maintain all key quality and productivity metrics
- Escalate unresolved candidate grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- To respond to incoming chats within a specified timeframe according to company guidelines.
- To respond to incoming emails within a specified timeframe according to company guidelines.
- To respond to incoming calls within a specified timeframe according to company guidelines.
- To ensure excellent reliability with minimal unplanned absences as per company guidelines.
- To attend required training to continually learn knowledge of practices, procedures, policies and clients.
- To communicate and participate in team meetings, in order to share best practice and flag issue to the Team Leader.
- To meet agreed objectives enabling the corporate objectives to be achieved.
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Management Team.
Customer Service Representative Skills
Customer Service Representative Salary
Average salary for Customer Service Representative ranges from RM 2,240 to RM 4,160 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On DG Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
DG Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.