Video / Photo Editor
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Video / Photo Editor for a company hiring in Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Video / Photo Editor Job Descriptions
We are looking for a talented Video/Photo Editor to join our dynamic and international team. This is a great opportunity to tell stories through videos and photos for new and growing brands around the world to better connect to their communities. The ideal Video/photo Editor need will be responsible for creative output, ideation and editing of photos, videos and motion graphics.
inQbator is an accelerator that aims to develop early stage companies from ideation to exit. We partner founders and entrepreneurs who have innovative ideas and the drive to create a better future. We are launching our new office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia where you will be working closely with a global team of graphic-, web- designers, video editor, social media manager and creative directors. Every day we work with total attention to detail, creating the best work possible by focusing on function. We are good at what we do and believe we become the best, and give the best value to our clients, by learning from each other.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team and contribute to the creative process
- To convey concepts through storytelling and storyboards.
- Translate brand guidelines into video and motion graphics
- Color grading of photo and video material
- Export of photo and video materials in all required formats
- Generate video and motion graphics together with the visual designer and creative directors
- Provide feedback on sound, color, and editing of video assets created by external partners
- Help with visual research and ensure that our creative remains leading edge
- Provide ideas on new tools to create better work and work more efficiently.
The successful applicant has:
- Good proficiency in English (spoken and written) is a must
- Has an amazing online portfolio and demo reel that showcases your talents
- Bachelor’s in graphic design or a related field, or significantly equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years work experience in post-production and editing of photo and video materials.
- Strong organizational and project management skills to lead video and photography projects end-to-end. Experience and interest in photography is a plus!
- Strong communication skills, a proactive attitude and a supportive team member with leadership qualities
- A keen learner with an open mind for new challenges. You are willing to bring new ideas to the table and take ownership to drive these ideas.
If you have the passion to influence global businesses and brands - you’re at the right place - and we'd love to hear from you.
Please send us a cover letter stating why would like to join us and how you can contribute to our team, along with your CV and your online portfolio.
Video / Photo Editor Skills
Video / Photo Editor Salary
Average salary for Video / Photo Editor ranges from RM 2,800 to RM 5,200 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On DG Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
DG Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.