Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Software Engineer for a company hiring in Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Software Engineer Job Descriptions
- Building web applications from server to front-end
- Design next generation services and solutions which are scalable
- Implement, refine and deliver intuitive user experience with BSA/AML experts from the USA
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent
- Skill requirements:
- Good Knowledge in one or more of the following programming languages: VB.NET, NET, C# or Java
- Familiar with web technology – HTML, CSS and JavaScripe
- Knowledge in using a relational database such as MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server & etc
- Experience in the following platforms will be an added advantage
- Microsoft technologies such as the .NET Framework, ASP.NET, and Winform
- Mobile development for Android/iOS
- Linux Platform
- Willing to travel overseas
- Possess good communication skills
Software Engineer Skills
Software Engineer Salary
Average salary for Software Engineer ranges from RM 3,500 to RM 6,500 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On DG Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
DG Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.