Senior Talent Acquisition Executive
Nilai, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Senior Talent Acquisition Executive for a company hiring in Nilai, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Senior Talent Acquisition Executive Job Descriptions
Your Job Scope:
- Partner closely with the Hiring Managers to ensure sourcing and hiring strategies are aligned with the organization’s people strategies;
- Determining current staffing needs and producing forecasts;
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks);
- Screen and select candidate effectively by accessing both their previous experience as well as culture fit with the organization’s environment;
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews;
- Conducting first stage phone interviews, collating notes, and shortlisted for the hiring Manager;
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements;
- Provide new innovative ideas, established networks to identify, and attract experienced, diverse, ambitious talent to join our team;
- Develop an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from the application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, and closing of candidates;
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events;
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by the department;
- Providing ad hoc administrative support for the Recruitment area, including interview scheduling and monitoring inboxes;
- Conduct orientation or induction to all newly joined employees.
The Successful Applicant:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, or related fields.
- At least 3 years of in-house Recruitment/Talent Acquisition experience;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization;
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks;
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods;
- Excellent in written and spoken skills in English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application;
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality at all time;
- Strong multi-tasking and ability to perform under pressure;
- Solutions based thinker with strong execution skill and ability to work independently;
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail;
- A genuine passion for recruitment and matching the right skills to the right role
- Self-motivated, fast learner and able to work under tight deadlines;
- Possess own transport.
Senior Talent Acquisition Executive Skills
Recruitment, Interview, Talent, Acquisition, Talent, Sourcing, Recruiter, Recruiting, Headhunting, Head, Hunting
Senior Talent Acquisition Executive Salary
Average salary for Senior Talent Acquisition Executive ranges from RM 4,200 to RM 7,800 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On DG Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
DG Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.