Balakong, Selangor, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Senior Accountant for a company hiring in Balakong, Selangor, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Senior Accountant Job Descriptions
As a member of the Finance Regional Team, the Accountant, Southeast Asia to handle across Legrand entities in Southeast Asia. She/He ensures strict compliance with local legislation in regards of statutory reporting and taxation. She/He will also ensure completion of Group Reporting in accordance with the Group rules and within defined deadlines.
- Ensures that statutory accounts and management reports are prepared within the prescribed lead times and in accordance with internal control rules, organising and the recording of accounting entries (customers, suppliers, payroll, provisions, fixed assets, etc.)
- Ensure monthly report in line of consolidation group reporting.
- Manage relationships with local team, auditors, tax advisors in order to benefit from the best possible financing terms
- Manage monthly closing timeline with local team.
Preparation Financial Statements
- Prepares reliable financial statements within the prescribed lead times and in accordance with the local law and Group regulations.
- Prepares monthly provision computation for account receivable and slow moving
- Prepare and verifies intercompany reconciliation to ensures that it is entered into the Group Reporting System.
- Works with local team for transfer pricing with tax advisor and handle local statutory account.
- Prepare yearly Equity reconciliation and Country by Country reporting.
- Carries out key checks within the prescribed lead times, such as bank reconciliation and cash position reconciliation.
- Manage and prepare monthly closing IFRS 16 for group reporting.
- Ensure monthly closing timeline in line with group deadline.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Preferably 5 years working experience in related field, knowledge and experience in accounting
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of people in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin is a must
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Self-disciplined, independent, highly organized and work well under pressure
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel
- Proficiency in ERP Accounting System or SAP – MNC experience is a must
Senior Accountant Skills
Senior Accountant Salary
Average salary for Senior Accountant ranges from RM 5,600 to RM 10,400 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On DG Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
DG Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.