Product PR Manager
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Product PR Manager for a company hiring in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Product PR Manager Job Descriptions
- Develop, implement and manage our Public Relations strategies to develop a robust, and favorable image of the company’s brand and products
- Monitor Public Relations visibility in the market, analyze data to inform decisions, optimize plans and programs
- Creating good press releases related to product key selling point and other positioning messages that provide coverage matches in the product lifecycle stages and support business objectives
- Proactive with the ability to pitch timely stories, interactions and engagements based on industry trends, new products and innovations
- Building long-term relationships with key Tech media, journalists, influencers
- Writing and editing a range of collaterals, from press releases to marketing collaterals to social postings
- Develop and implement Product Public Relations to achieve maximum visibility across different media platforms, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs
- Working closely with the broader marketing team and external agencies to drive the Public Relations efforts
- Required minimum 5-6 years working experience in public relations and communication or in a similar role
- Prior experience in Telecommunication or Consumer Electronics industry is preferred
- Passionate about mobile phone industry, familiar with the current market trend
- A demonstrated ability to create results-driven Public Relation and communications content that align with business objectives
Product PR Manager Skills
telecommunication, smartphone, mobilephone, public, relation, fmcg, mandarin, editor, journalist, techmedia, influencers, consumer, electronic
Product PR Manager Salary
Average salary for Product PR Manager ranges from RM 10,500 to RM 19,500 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On DG Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
DG Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.