Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for PHP Developer for a company hiring in Selangor. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
PHP Developer Job Descriptions
- Develop and maintain our existing PHP Laravel-based website front-end and back-end Conduct feasibility studies, system analysis, design, development and implementation of application systems;
- Develop web systems/ applications, integrate application systems and prepare user documentations;
- Study and analyse potential impact where changes in procedure and business requirements and amending the specification and implementation of appropriate changes to systems;
- Conduct thorough problem analysis in regards to technical system and application programs; documents findings and proposes problem resolution alternatives; maintain current working knowledge of all installed application systems;
- Design and code new features or system according to the requirements or functional specification;
- Be involved in the software testing and quality assurance when necessary;
- Write and maintain the relevant technology documentation; and
- Record all the development work into the ticket system.
PHP Developer Skills
PHP Developer Salary
Average salary for PHP Developer ranges from RM 3,500 to RM 6,500 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On DG Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
DG Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.