Jalan Puchong, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Materials Management for a company hiring in Jalan Puchong, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Materials Management Job Descriptions
- People-focused Materials Management professional, who provides Business and Technical guidance on Materials Management to the Product Development Leadership, Operations Leadership, and Product Development Project team members.
- Works proactively within a multi-disciplined effort that provides support and service to product development, manufacturing plants and suppliers to implement, innovative, optimized, agile and elastic material flow solutions that meet the strategic global business plan.
- Develop the materials management process plans and project strategies that will be required to make a project successful
- Establish expectations, measures, and continuous improvement plans related to materials management in the new product development process.
- Support new product development teams by approving, assigning, and coaching core team members with product development expertise in materials management.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal teams and overseas partners to proactively manage timelines and processes
- Support and influence the development and implementation of new (or localized) products.
- Lead, develop, coach and mentor employees in the MM PD&L process.
- Represent PD&L to evaluate and influence candidate product development projects.
- Become an effective member of product development project structure.
- Experience leading and motivating plant Materials teams when projects reach the implementation phase.
- Ability to develop/understand/implement strategic plans, make decisions, prioritize many tasks, deal effectively with problems and conflicts, negotiate to solutions, and handle high pressure situations.
- Understanding of ERP systems and their use in forecasting, optimizing, planning and plant execution.
- Experience with continuous improvement and lean manufacturing tools in the context of “making material flow”.
- Global cultural understanding, sensitivity, and diplomacy.
- High degree of interpersonal and written/verbal English communication skills required to work with all levels of management and communicate effectively to multiple levels in all regional locations.
- Knowledge and ability to use data base programs; access, excel and other internal systems.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations
- A working knowledge of Mandarin would be an advantage.
Materials Management Skills
Materials Management Salary
Average salary for Materials Management ranges from RM 3,850 to RM 7,150 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On DG Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
DG Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.