Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for MARCOM Manager for a company hiring in Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
MARCOM Manager Job Descriptions
- Strategic planning and executions of marketing collateral (brochures, buntings, banners, magazines, coupons and etc.) for The Hills, The Grounds co-working space, F&B outlet and Studio8.
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing deals.
- Analysing competitive market strategies by examining the trends, markets and marketing tools they have in common.
- Liaising and networking with a range of customer, colleagues, suppliers and partner organization.
- Responsible for event space rental.
- To develop yearly events calendar including tenants’ collaboration events & promotions.
- To organize and manage all aspects of events including planning ideas and on-going community activities meeting on strict deadlines and budget demands.
- Research resources, lead Pre-event meetings and event designs.
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Able to manage all event set-up, tear down and follow up processes.
- Responsible in maintaining and updating company social media accounts.
- Check and answer to enquiries on company social media accounts.
- Plan, schedule and create online campaigns/advertisements/contents on company social media accounts.
- Coordinating with Digital marketing team to upload contents to company social media accounts.
- Build and maintain good relationship with existing and potential customers aimed to increase customer base and loyalty.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, dynamic, communicative and client-oriented.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Communication, Mass Communication, Public Relation, Marketing, Business, Event Management or equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) years of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Candidate to have good knowledge in budgeting and forecasting.
- Candidate to have experience in coordinating events.
- Candidate with graphic design skills (Adobe Illustrator, Canva and etc.) is a plus.
- Pleasant personality, strong team player and able to solve problems amicably.
- An eye for detail, good writing, designing and analytical skills.
- Independent, able to meet deadlines, highly adaptable and flexible.
MARCOM Manager Skills
Marketing, Graphic Design, Events Management, PR, Communications, Social Media Management, Digital marketing
MARCOM Manager Salary
Average salary for MARCOM Manager ranges from RM 1,750 to RM 3,250 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On DG Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
DG Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.