Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Interior Designer for a company hiring in Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Interior Designer Job Descriptions
- Conceptualize, develop, and create a design according to company direction.
- Research global, domestic, and competitive markets to identify new trends.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Propose new design styles and collections.
- Prepare the layout plans and 3D / 2D technical drawings.
- Propose the suitable materials for the assigned design.
- Prepare and follow parts of the project costing.
- Assist in various design projects undertaken by the company.
- Prepare documents and samples for presentations.
Interior Designer Skills
Adobe, Photoshop, 3D, Illustrator, AutoCAD, Interior, Design, Adobe, Illustrator
Interior Designer Salary
Average salary for Interior Designer ranges from RM 2,800 to RM 5,200 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On DG Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
DG Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.