Data Solution Architect
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Data Solution Architect for a company hiring in Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Data Solution Architect Job Descriptions
- Translate business requirements to technical solutions leveraging strong business acumen.
- Analyze current business practices, processes and procedures as well as identifying future business opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics PaaS Services.
- Support the planning and implementation of data design services, providing sizing and configuration assistance and performing needs assessments.
- Deliver of architectures for transformations and modernizations of enterprise data solutions using Azure cloud data technologies.
- Design and Build Modern Data Pipelines and Data Streams.
- Design and Build Data Service APIs.
- Develop and maintain data warehouse schematics, layouts, architectures and relational/non-relational databases for data access and Advanced Analytics.
- Expose data to end users using PowerBI, Azure API Apps or any other modern visualization platform or experience.
- Implement effective metrics and monitoring processes.
- Travel as needed
- Demonstrated experience of turning business use cases and requirements to technical solutions.
- Experience in business processing mapping of data and analytics solutions.
- Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloging, and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flows.
- The ability to apply such methods to solve business problems using one or more Azure Data and Analytics services in combination with building data pipelines, data streams, and system integration.
- Mastery of .NET C# and T-SQL with the familiarity of U-SQL is required
- Knowledge of Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL DW, and Azure SQL, Azure App Service is required.
- Azure IoT, Azure HDInsight + Spark, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Databricks, Azure Stream Analytics is a plus.
- Knowledge of Python is a plus.
- Experience preparing data for Data Science and Machine Learning.
- Experience preparing data for use in Azure Machine Learning and/or Azure Databricks is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience preparing data and building data pipelines for AI Use Cases (text, voice, image, etc.…).
- Designing and building Data Pipelines using streams of IOT data.
- Knowledge of Lambda and Kappa architecture patterns.
- Knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality tools and processes
- Strong team collaboration and experience working with remote teams.
- Knowledge of Dev-Ops processes (including CI/CD) and Infrastructure as code fundamentals.
- Working experience with Visual Studio, PowerShell Scripting, and ARM templates.
- Experience with Git/TFS/VSTS is a must.
Data Solution Architect Skills
Azure Data, Data Analytics, PowerBI, C#, T-SQL, Data Factory, Data Lake, Spark, Databricks, Data Science, Machine Learning, MCAD .NET, MCSD .NET, MCDBA
Data Solution Architect Salary
Average salary for Data Solution Architect ranges from RM 14,000 to RM 26,000 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On DG Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
DG Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.