Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Recruit Hero helps talents to connect with best companies and jobs in Malaysia. We're currently looking for Business Analyst for a company hiring in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. You'll get to know more details about the job & company if shortlisted.
Business Analyst Job Descriptions
- PROJECT RELATED COMPETENCIES
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client's organization and industry.
- Identifies client organization's strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement.
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Develops functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements.
- Leads testing efforts.
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Works with client personnel to identify required changes.
- Communicates needed changes to development team.
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
- Communicates and applies project standards.
- Manages resources in accordance with project schedule.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
- Understands the components of running a fiscally successful project.
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Possesses understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures.
- Understands how legacy and web-based systems interface with each other.
- Identifies critical issues with ease.
- Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mind-sets.
- Generates enthusiasm among team members.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to serve in leadership roles.
- Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model.
- Manages the process of innovative change.
- Facilitates effective team interaction.
- Acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions.
- Develops relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Manages client expectations effectively
- Conducts effective progress evaluations in a timely manner.
- Mentors those with less experience through informal channels.
- Seeks and participates in development opportunities above and beyond training required by us.
- Trains other innovators through both formal and informal training programs.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Leads internal teams/task forces.
- Any other activity/ task as required by your manager
Business Analyst Skills
Business Analyst Salary
Average salary for Business Analyst ranges from RM 7,000 to RM 13,000 per month
How It Works
Stop the endless job searching & apply. Instead, get interview invitations from companies who are interested in you.
Based on your profile, we match you with relevant jobs. Your contact information are hidden until you accept their interview invitations.
On DG Hero, everything is free for our talents. We charge the companies when they found talents they like.
Intelligent Job Matching
DG Hero's intelligent job matching enables everyone to land better jobs without having to waste time searching & applying for jobs.
We match you with relevant jobs while protecting your privacy. It's a better way for everyone to land jobs easily!
Highlight Your Soft Skills
Our quick registration process enables you to stand out from the crowd by highlighting critical soft skills in your profile.
92% hiring managers agree soft skills are as important as technical skills!
Your Privacy Is Our Priority
We only match you to relevant jobs & companies, preventing irrelevant companies to search and view your personal information.
We never reveal your contact information including email address, phone number & address to anyone, unless with your permission, usually when you agree to attend an interview with the company.
Registration Is Easy!
You can quickly complete the registration through your mobile phone or computer, even you don't have your resume ready now.
You may upload your resume and complete other details later at your convenience.